Exfoliating Washcloth Care & Instructions
1. This exfoliating washcloth is used with soap and water. Wet it and place your choice of soap, bar or liquid, in the center, massage it into a luxurious lather. It can also be used without soap and water for dry brushing. No need to rub hard; let the cloth do its work. the amount of pressure used that determines the level of exfoliation.
2. Stretch it across your neck and upper shoulders and shoe shine down your spine, all the way to your tailbone. Now, reach behind and get that often missed spot called the small of your back. Next, drape it over one shoulder diagonally down your back scrubbing again with a back and forth motion. You now have a clean back devoid of oil, dead skin cells & dirt that can block pores and cause bacne.
3. Fold your exfoliating washcloth into a loose ball or square wash your body with gentle circular movements. Make sure you get the back side of your upper arms, continue washing the hips, buttocks and legs. Concluding your shower with an all-over scrubbing of your feet. Wet or dry massage the dry dead skin away. Your feet will thank you.
4. Your your exfoliating washcloth is very durable and will last a long time. Some people use them for years and some replace them every 6 months. You should notice a difference in the texture when you think it needs to be replaced
5. Your exfoliating washcloth will rinse very clean with just water after each use. Unlike a washcloth or loofah, they will not harbor mold and bacteria. We recommend hand washing and hanging to dry, but they can be put in the washing machine. DO NOT put in the dryer, as this will change the texture, reduce it's effectiveness and could cause them to melt.
Make It The Ultimate Spa Day
Easy DIY Face Mask
Relax With A Beautiful Cup Of Tea
Soak Your Body Aches Away
Fill The Air With Beauty