Genesis 1:26 KJV And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Unlock the power and the power of being created in the image of God. We were created in the image of God on the 6th day of creation. But what does that really mean and where do we stand on a fallen earth? This study guide explores the creative power we have been given.
- The creation of the world
- Following God's creative example
- The power of your voice
- The creator vs the creator OR God vs the universe
- Taking dominion over the earth
- Prayer to subdue the land
- Prayer for increased creativity
- Creative activities
- Christian Affirmations
- Reference bible verses
About the Files:
- JPG files (not editable)
- Files will be sent in color
- Room for hole punches on either side
- Letter Size (8.5 x 11 in)
- A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in)
Please take note:
*This is a digital item and NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED. Download files will be available after check out and sent via email.
*The colors you see on screen may differ slightly when printed.